Since the very beginning, American Construction Services and American Architectural Group have formulated successful business model(s) based on uncompromised customer service, exceptional experience, responsiveness and strong relationships. These qualities and others make American Companies a leader in the industry and a rock solid business partner able to weather any storm and stand the true test of time.
A brief overview of core competencies includes:
- Architectural & Structural Engineering – a combined 75+ years of design expertise.
- Construction Management – including, but not limited to initial budgets, scheduling, bid solicitation, coordination of all subcontractors and total project overview and responsibility.
- Land Development
- Real Estate / Property Management – licensed real estate broker on staff. Currently managing 350,000 sq. ft. of commercial property.
- Expertise in Retail, Office, Hospitality and Industrial projects.
- Municipal and State Approvals – strong relationships with state and local municipalities and local utility companies.